For more information and/or sites, contact the numbers listed.
• Wabash Valley Breast Cancer Survivor Organization, a support organization for people who have or previously had breast cancer will meet at 10 a.m. Saturday at the MCL Cafeteria located in the Meadows Shopping Center. A representative from the MCL staff will discuss “Healthy Eating Habits.” For more information call 812-877-3025.
• Support for People with Oral and Head and Neck Cancer, 4:30 p.m., third Tuesday, Hux Cancer Center, 1711 N. 61⁄2 St. For more information call Mary Ryan at 812-535-2587.
• Breast-feeding class, will be from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday on the third floor of Union Hospital Professional Office Building, 1530 N. Seventh St. For more information call 812-238-4985.
• Pre-diabetes class meet from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday in Suite 503 of Union Hospital Professional Office Building, 1530 N. Seventh St. For more information call 812-238-7577.
• RTS Bereavement Services Walk to Remember will be Sunday with registration at 1 p.m., in Ozok Shelter of Deming Park. The walk unites those who have experienced a loss during pregnancy or shortly after birth. For more information, call Sue Hoopengarner at 812-238-4978.
• Zumba Gold program, $5 sessions, 6 to 7 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, lower level of Hux Cancer Center, 1711 N. 61⁄2 St. register via email to kalexander@themaple