For more information and/or sites, contact the numbers listed.
Edgar County, Ill.
• American Diabetes Association ALERT! Day, $25, 7 to 9 a.m. CDT, Diabetes Education Office, Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center, 721 E. Court St., Paris; cholesterol/blood sugar screenings; appointments required, call Leighsa Cornwell, 217-465-2606, ext. 288.
• Blood drive, 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Linton-Stockton High School, 10 H St. NE, Linton, sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. today, North Central High School, 910 E. County Road 975 North, Farmersburg, sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Blood drive, 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. today, Bloodmobile, Union Hospital Clinton, 801 S. Main St., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Blood drive, 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. today, atrium conference room, Union Hospital, 1606 N. Seventh St., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Tai Chi with Denise Duggan, 4 to 5 p.m. today, Wabash Activity Center, 300 S. Fifth St.; members $20 per month, non-members $30 per month, both unlimited classes, including daytime; information, 812-232-3245 or www.wabashseniorcenter.org.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, medical treatment for people at poverty level with no insurance, 1 to 4 p.m. today and Tuesday, 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary; call 812-232-7447.
• Zumba Gold with Cathleen Drobny, 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. today, Friday and Monday, Maple Avenue United Methodist Church, 1203 Maple Ave.; sponsored by The Maple Center for Integrative Health; information, 765-832-3807.
• Free blood pressure, blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• Get Movin'’ for Mental Health 5K run and 1-mile fun run/walk, registration 8:30 a.m. Saturday, Indiana State University Memorial Stadium, 3300 Wabash Ave.; free T-shirts, non-perishable food drive; fun run 9:30 a.m., 5K run at 10 a.m.; registration $20 adults, $10 children, form at www.mhavc.org.
• Blood drive, 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, Classrooms A and B, Terre Haute Regional Hospital, 3901 S. Seventh St., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Dine with a Doc lunch, free, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Victory Baptist Church, 133 S. Washington St., Clinton; featuring Dr. Roland Kohr of Terre Haute Regional Hospital on “An Examination of the Medical Evidence for the Physical Death of Jesus Christ”; by Senior Education Ministries Inc.; lunch provided by Pleasant Meadows Senior Living LLC, Chrisman, Ill.; reservations, 812-917-4970.
• MDwise Marketplace Learn and Enroll, 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Family Medicine Center, Union Hospital Professional Office Building, 1530 N. Seventh St.; assistance with MDwise Marketplace insurance enrollment; information, 812-238-7967.
• Regional Health Alert, free, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, classroom one and two, Regional Hospital, 1-877-742-2362.
• Mini Medical School, free, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Landsbaum Center, 1433 N. 6 1/2 St.; on “Wounds and Infection Prevention: Burns and Bruises Gone Bad”; reservations recommended, 812-237-2345 or http://isu-aceweb-001.indstate.edu/ShowGroups.awp and click “Continuing Education.”