For more information and/or sites, contact the numbers listed.
• ALS Support Group, free and open to the public, meets second Monday of every month, 12:30 to 2 p.m., Wabash Senior Activities Center, 300 S. Fifth St., pre-register at 812-232-3245 or 812-232-7575.
• Support for People with Oral and Head and Neck Cancer, (SPOHNC) 4:30 p.m., third Tuesday of each month, Hux Cancer Center, 1711 N. 61⁄2 St. For more information call Mary Ryan at 812-535-2587.
• Wabash Valley Breast Cancer Survivors Inc., for people who have, or have had, breast cancer, 10:30 a.m. second Saturday of each month, conference room, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Office, Deming and Third streets. Enter through north door near parking lot. For more information call 812-877-3025.
• Prepared Childbirth class, breathing and relaxation techniques and labor and pregnancy information, 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, first in a six-part series, $40, Professional Office building, Union Hospital, 5130 N. Seventh St., 812-478-4137.
• Zumba Gold, 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, and Zumba Gold Toning 5:45 p.m. on Fridays, $5, Maple Avenue United Methodist Church, 1203 Maple Ave. Register 812-234-8733 or kalexander@
Editor’s note: Send items to Support Groups, Tribune-Star, P.O. Box 149, Terre Haute, IN 47808; firstname.lastname@example.org (email); or 812-231-4321 (fax). List the time, address, date and cost of events and meetings open to the public. Events not open to the public will not be listed. Please include a contact name and telephone number. Items must be received 10 days before publication. Items must be scheduled events (not, for instance, club solicitations for new members or calls to volunteers).
For other entertainment listings, see Nightlife in Friday’s ’BASH section. For activities of social groups and organizations, see Groups and Gatherings in Sunday’s newspaper. For museum listings, see Friday’s Tribune-Star.
Senior citizen activities run in Health & Fitness the last Thursday of each month.