TERRE HAUTE —
• Dine with a Doc lunch, free, 10 a.m. to noon today, Clay County Senior Center, 120 S. Franklin, Brazil; with Miranda Goodale DPM, podiatrist; by Senior Education Ministries; lunch by Exceptional Living Center; reservations, 812-232-7575.
Edgar County, Ill.
• Health screenings, 7 to 9 a.m. CDT Tuesday, $25 for three, Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center Visiting Specialty Clinic, 721 E. Court St.; blood pressure and sugar (fast before), lipid panel/cholesterol; appointment, 866-465-4141, ext. 228.
• CAMA Teen Bike Rally, $30 single, $20 teams, 6:30 a.m. CDT Friday, Twin Lakes Park, Paris; 4, 20, 42 and 72-mile routes; supervise under age 12; ANSI or Snell-approved helmets required, available; registration, www.hrcec.org; 217-465-4118, ext. 273.
• Tai Chi with Denise Duggan, 4 to 5 p.m. today, Wabash Activity Center, 300 S. Fifth St.; members $20 per month, non-members $30 per month, both unlimited classes, including daytime; information, 812-232-3245 or www.wabashseniorcenter.org.
• Zumba Gold with Cathleen Drobny, 5:45 p.m. today and Friday, 5:30 p.m. Monday, Wabash Activity Center, Fifth and Poplar streets; information, 765-832-3807.
• iWalk Wabash Valley: Backpacking Babies, ages 18 and up, free, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday and weekly through Aug. 17, Elliot Woods Trailhead, Prairie Creek Park; explore nature with baby on forest hike; baby backpack or carrier required, no strollers; body mass index testing; health, fitness, nutrition tips; registration required, 812-462-3392.
• Free blood pressure and blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• Guinness World Record attempt for longest high-five line, free, 6:30 p.m., Hulman Center, 200 N. Eighth St., Indiana State University; at Special Olympics Indiana Summer Games opening ceremony; information, 317-414-4618 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• iWalk Wabash Valley: Early Bird Stroll, ages 18 and up, free, 7 to 8 a.m. Monday and weekly through Aug. 4, Dewey Point Trailhead, Wabashiki Wetlands; registration required, 812-462-3392.
n Dine with a Doc lunch, free, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday, Providence Housing Corp. All Place, 219 N. Providence Place, West Terre Haute; featuring Dottie King, Ph.D., president of Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College; reservations, 812-232-7575.
• Seminar on kidney dialysis treatment options and family support information, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets, by Fresenius Medical Care; 812-234-0020, ext. 15.