TERRE HAUTE —
For more information and/or sites, contact the numbers listed.
• Cancer Support Group, patients, families, caregivers, radiation oncology waiting room, 5:30 to 8 p.m., every Thursday, Terre Haute Regional Hospital; (812) 237-9326 or 1-800-678-8474, ext. 1630.
• L.I.F.E. Cancer support group meets 7 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, Beech Street conference room, Hux Cancer Center, 1711 N. 61⁄2 St. Call (812) 238-7957.
• Indiana Fallen Officers Blood Drive, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Tuesday, North Vermillion High School, Cayuga, visit www.in.gov/isp for more information.
• Fast Track Mile, one mile run, and co-ed walk, 8:15 and 8:30 a.m., respectively, begins on Third and Wabash Streets and ends at Gilbert Park, Terre Haute.
• Swim lessons registration deadline July 11, $50 per participant, includes six sessions, 5 to 5:45 p.m. or 6 to 6:45 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, Rose-Hulman Sports and Recreation Center pool, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, register via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (812) 877-8621.