Edgar County, Ill.
•Health screenings, 7 to 9 a.m. Tuesday, $25 for three, Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center Visiting Specialty Clinic, 721 E. Court St.; blood pressure, blood sugar (fast eight hours before) and lipid panel/total cholesterol screenings; appointment, 217-465-2606 or 866-465-4141, ext. 228.
• Blood drive, 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Cloverdale High School, 205 E. Market St., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Blood drive, 7:30 to 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Sullivan Courthouse, 100 Courthouse Square, Sullivan, sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Dine with a Doc lunch, free, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. April 16, Victory Baptist Church, 133 S. Washington St., Clinton; featuring Dr. Rafael Gallardo, MD, presented by Senior Education Ministries Inc., lunch provided by Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center, Paris, Ill.; reservations 812-917-4970 or email@example.com.
• Tai Chi with Denise Duggan, 4 to 5 p.m. today, Wabash Activity Center, 300 S. Fifth St.; members $20 per month, non-members $30 per month, both unlimited classes, including daytime; information, 812-232-3245 or www.wabashseniorcenter.org.
• Breastfeeding class, $10, meets from 7 to 9 p.m. Wednesday on the third floor of the Union Hospital Professional Office Building, 1530 N. Seventh St.; for new and expectant mothers, nursing infants welcome; information and registration, 812-238-4985.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, medical treatment for people at poverty level with no insurance, 1 to 4 p.m. today and Tuesday, 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary; call 812-232-7447.
• Zumba Gold with Cathleen Drobny, 5:45 to 6:45 p.m. today, Friday and Monday, Maple Avenue United Methodist Church, 1203 Maple Ave.; sponsored by The Maple Center for Integrative Health; information, 765-832-3807.
• Blood drives, Thursday; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., West Vigo High School, 4590 W. Sarah Myers Drive, West Terre Haute; 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dede II, Indiana State University; and 11:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., Wabash Valley Surgery Center;sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Free blood pressure and blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• iWalk Wabash Valley: Backpacking Babies, ages 18 and up, free, 10 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Elliot Woods Trailhead, Prairie Creek Park; explore nature with baby on forest hike; baby backpack or carrier required, no strollers; health, fitness, nutrition tips; registration required, 812-462-3392.
• Running/Walking Safety Event, free, 3 to 5 p.m., Vigo County YMCA, 951 Dresser Drive; on running/walking safety, rules, animal encounters, first aid, self-defense; reservations required today, firstname.lastname@example.org; information, www.wvrr.org.
• iWalk Wabash Valley: Early Bird Stroll, ages 18 and up, free, 7 to 8 a.m. Monday and weekly through Aug. 4, Dewey Point Trailhead, Wabashiki Wetlands; registration required, 812-462-3392.
• Blood drive, 2 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Honey Creek Middle School, sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722 or www.donorpoint.org.
• Seminar on kidney dialysis treatment options and family support information, 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets, by Fresenius Medical Care; 812-234-0020, ext. 15.
• Pre-diabetes class, $40, 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Suite 503, fifth floor, Union Hospital Professional Office Building, 1530 N. Seventh St.; also for metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance; includes meal plan, glucose monitor, physical activity guide; 812-238-7577.
• Mini Medical School, free, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Landsbaum Center, 1433 N. 6 1/2 St.; on “Arthritis and Nutrition: Eat the pain away”; reservations recommended, 812-237-2345 or http://isu-aceweb-001.
indstate.edu/ShowGroups.awp and click “Continuing Education.”