Special to the Tribune-Star
I think we all love chicken nuggets. But to fry them is messy and isn’t real good for you.
I like this recipe because you can bake them or make kabobs. Add your veggies. They can be fried if you want.
The boys have this recipe and they use this on the grill all the time.
I never keep buttermilk on hand, but I do have the powdered buttermilk. Just add water. Works real well.
11⁄2 pounds chicken breast (cut into cubes)
1 cup buttermilk
1 egg, beaten
Dry ranch dressing
• Cut chicken into chunks.
• Soak in buttermilk for 15 minutes. Drain and discard buttermilk.
• Then dip chicken into beaten egg.
• Mix bread crumbs and ranch dressing together.
• Roll chicken into bread crumb mixture.
• Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.