I’m always asking for a recipe for one or two people.
But this recipe is for one. Easy to make for two. For mine I like ham, bacon or sausage, browned and drained.
You can add onion, green peppers, etc., what ever you like. Make some toast or biscuits. It is so easy.
I want to thank the lady who sent me this recipe. It would be fun to have a scramble bar.
Have your cup ready and have cheese, meat, onion, green peppers, etc., in different containers.
Feel free to play around with this. I am going to put some hash browns in the bottom.
Microwave Coffee Cup Scramble
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to taste.
• Coat 12-ounce microwave safe coffee mug with cooking spray.
• Add egg and milk, beat until blended.
• Microwave on high 45 seconds, stir.
• Microwave until eggs are almost set, 30 to 40 seconds longer.
• Top with cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
Note: I mix what I want in a bowl, then I pour into my cup.
Jackie Lindley is a great-grandmother and retired Clark County, Ill., farmer. Send comments and recipes to her at 20472 E. 500th Road, West Union, IL 62477.