TERRE HAUTE — Justina Lynn Webb and Clarence Lester Webb.
Welcome to our online comments feature. We welcome your thoughts and your opinions, including unpopular ones. We ask only that you keep the conversation civil and clean. We reserve the right to remove comments that are obscene, racist or abusive and statements that are false or unverifiable as well as posts that are attacking other users. Repeat offenders will be blocked. You may flag objectionable comments for review by a moderator.
- Divorces: Nov. 3, 2010
- Divorces granted: Oct. 18, 2010
- Divorces granted: Aug. 16, 2010
- Divorces filed: Aug. 16, 2010
- Divorces filed: July 18, 2010
- Divorces granted: May 24, 2010
- Divorces filed: May 24, 2010
Vital stats: May 23, 2010
Michele D. Norvell and Clyde E. Norvell, she shall have physical custody of two minor children, he shall pay $40 per week child support.
- Divorces filed: April 7, 2010
Vital stats: April 5, 2010
Tammi L. Scarbrough and David A. Scarbrough.
- Divorces filed: April 1, 2010
- Divorces filed: March 28, 2010
- Divorces granted: Feb. 25, 2010
- Divorces: Feb. 15, 2010
- Divorces filed: Feb. 7, 2010
- Divorces filed for 1/31
- Divorces: Jan. 11, 2010
- Divorces filed: Nov. 21, 2009 Sharon G. Sauer and Robert L. Sauer.
- Divorces: Nov. 12, 2009
Vital Stats: Oct. 31, 2009
Toby L. Bates and Brenda Bates.
- Divorces granted: Oct. 29, 2009
- Divorces: Sept. 28, 2009
- Divorces Granted: Sept. 20, 2009
- Divorces Filed: Sept., 17, 2009
- Divorces: Sept. 13, 2009
- Divorces published 8/1
- Divorces filed: July 15, 2009
- Divorces granted for 7.5
- Divorces granted for 7/4
- Divorces granted published 6/25
- More Divorces Headlines
- TribStar.com Poll
- AP Video
- UConn Suspends Sorority, Frat in Hazing Probe Man Goes Free After Decades on Death Row San Francisco Firefighters Stop Big Blaze Spread Republican Jolly Wins FLA. Congressional Race Raw: Seavey Wins 2nd Iditarod in Bizarre Finish Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing Denver's Flobots Bring Music Back to Schools Barry Bonds Returns to Giants' Spring Training Technology Is Culture at South by Southwest Obama Shops at Gap, Pitches Minimum Wage Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Computers Former Christie Aides Seek to Quash Subpoenas Feta Fight: US, Europe Battle Over Cheese Names Dallas Seavey Wins His Second Iditarod Dog Race House Cat Traps Family in Home Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Man With Stolen Passport on Jet Is Asylum Seeker
- NDN Video
- Suspect hijacks two cars, leads police on wild chase NYC Investigators Probe Building Collapse, Fire Target Photoshop Fail Cuts Out Part of Model's Thigh ADORABLE VIDEO: 3-year-old argues with mom over cupcakes Time Lapse Of Massive Building Fire In San Francisco's Mission Bay Jennifer Aniston Wants to Trade Bodies What’s in It: Cookie Dough Oreos Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Maybe Chris Cristie Was `Born To Run' Boomer: When it comes to NFL free agents, buyer beware Audi Passes BMW in Global Sales to Take Luxury Lead Kat Perkins Audition Leads Blind Auditions – The Voice Season 6 Nude Photo Suspect Hits WNEP Reporter With Purse President Obama Shows Off Comedy Chops Raw: Space Station Crew Back on Earth Hero bouncer tackles gunman in St. Paul bar Colorado’s 1st Month of Pot Tax Yields $2M WCC Men's Championship: Semifinals Wrap Late-Night Highlight: Andy Samberg Gets Hilarious Throwback Gift Miley Cyrus Has a Wardrobe Malfunction