TERRE HAUTE — Justina Lynn Webb and Clarence Lester Webb.
Welcome to our online comments feature. We welcome your thoughts and your opinions, including unpopular ones. We ask only that you keep the conversation civil and clean. We reserve the right to remove comments that are obscene, racist or abusive and statements that are false or unverifiable as well as posts that are attacking other users. Repeat offenders will be blocked. You may flag objectionable comments for review by a moderator.
- Divorces: Nov. 3, 2010
- Divorces granted: Oct. 18, 2010
- Divorces granted: Aug. 16, 2010
- Divorces filed: Aug. 16, 2010
- Divorces filed: July 18, 2010
- Divorces granted: May 24, 2010
- Divorces filed: May 24, 2010
Vital stats: May 23, 2010
Michele D. Norvell and Clyde E. Norvell, she shall have physical custody of two minor children, he shall pay $40 per week child support.
- Divorces filed: April 7, 2010
Vital stats: April 5, 2010
Tammi L. Scarbrough and David A. Scarbrough.
- Divorces filed: April 1, 2010
- Divorces filed: March 28, 2010
- Divorces granted: Feb. 25, 2010
- Divorces: Feb. 15, 2010
- Divorces filed: Feb. 7, 2010
- Divorces filed for 1/31
- Divorces: Jan. 11, 2010
- Divorces filed: Nov. 21, 2009 Sharon G. Sauer and Robert L. Sauer.
- Divorces: Nov. 12, 2009
Vital Stats: Oct. 31, 2009
Toby L. Bates and Brenda Bates.
- Divorces granted: Oct. 29, 2009
- Divorces: Sept. 28, 2009
- Divorces Granted: Sept. 20, 2009
- Divorces Filed: Sept., 17, 2009
- Divorces: Sept. 13, 2009
- Divorces published 8/1
- Divorces filed: July 15, 2009
- Divorces granted for 7.5
- Divorces granted for 7/4
- Divorces granted published 6/25
- More Divorces Headlines
- TribStar.com Poll
- AP Video
- Dodge Vipers Ordered Crushed by Chrysler Kidnapping, Murder Charges Filed in Bobo Case Raw: Justin Bieber in Miami for Civil Deposition Army General Pleads Not Guilty to Sexual Assault Senate Blocks Bill on Military Sexual Assault 3D Printed and Driverless Cars on Show in Geneva Trump Predicts Hillary Clinton As Dem Nominee General Pleads Guilty to Some Sex Charges Google Barge Arrives at New Home "Holy Grail" Guitars to Be Auctioned Afghan Interpreters Seek Sanctuary in Germany Obama Draws Ire of Rubio, Jindal at CPAC Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law Cars of the Future on Display at Geneva Car Show Scientists Hope 'Fairy Penguins' Will Thrive Raw: Baby Hippo Debuts at Mexico City Zoo Raw: Family Rescued From Van Submerged in Ocean Man Denies He's Bitcoin Founder Raw: Pistorius Covers Head During Testimony Exhibit Highlights Vikings' Vast Influence
- NDN Video
- Dunk of the Year? Miley Fires Back at Katy Perry Dodge Vipers Ordered Crushed by Chrysler Swim Daily, Marisa Miller 2004 Adorable Penguin Sweaters Save Birds Trapped in Oil Spills Thieves use forklift to steal money from ATM Truck on high-speed chase crashes into house Carmen Electra Covers FHM Highlights: (3) Arizona vs. Oregon State Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL Premiere 'FUNKNROLL' RT Anchor Quits Live On-Air: I Can't Be Part of Network 'That Whitewashes' Putin's Actions Cutest Kid Ever Invades Soccer Pitch, Gets Carried Around By Players Duke vs Wake Forest | 2014 ACC Basketball Highlights 'Adele Dazeem' Takes Broadway Katy Perry's Goofy Weather Report Family rescued from sinking van in ocean Best of Gus and Bill: No. 13 Creighton vs G'Town Sweeping Revisions Announced for the SAT Musk's Mission to Beat Putin in the Space Race