TERRE HAUTE —
Junior Achievement of the Wabash Valley is holding its 11th Annual Hall of Fame Dinner at 5:30 p.m. on April 18 at the Ohio Building.
The dinner recognizes local companies and residents for their contributions to children, volunteerism and the community.
The evening will begin with a social hour and include a silent auction and a live auction, along with the awards ceremony recognizing seven different categories:
• Administrative Educator: John Newport of the Vigo County School Corp.
• Faculty Educator: Jolina Adams of Rio Grande Elementary Grade 5
• Female Volunteer of the Year: Melanie Wiram of Ivy Tech Community College
• Male Volunteer of the Year: Brennan Randolph of Harrison College
• Entrepreneur of the Year: Shelley Klingerman owner of Cocoa's Boutique and the Stiletto Agency
• Business Person of the Year: Sara Smith of Sycamore Engineering
• Community Champion: Joel Harbaugh of Union Hospital Foundation
For tickets or more information, contact Peggy Murdock at 812-232-6230 or juniorachievementwv