TERRE HAUTE — Community calendar events for Vigo and surrounding counties.
• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m., from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, 812-462-3261.
• “Making the Match,” networking for employers seeking qualified employees with disabilities, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m., First Financial Conference Center, 4353 S. Seventh St.
• Free blood pressure, blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• Blood drive, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Terre Haute South Vigo High School; sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, 800-632-4722.
• Free tutoring program for first through 12th grade, 4:30 to 6 p.m., Charles T. Hyte Community Center, 618 Wabash Ave., 812-234-0724 or 812-223-1330.
• Happiness Bag Talent Show, 6:30 p.m., at Happiness Bag, 3833 Union Road., admission free, cash donations accepted.
• Wabash Valley Cadet Squadron Civil Air Patrol meeting, 7 to 9 p.m., John T. Myers Technology Building, Indiana State University, 317-979-3342.
Clark County, Ill.
• Marshall in Motion meeting, residents brainstorm, work on projects, 5:30 p.m., City Hall, downtown Marshall, Ill.
Crawford County, Ill.
• Intermediate crochet classes, $30, 6 to 8 p.m., Room 114, Williams Hall, Lincoln Trail College, Robinson, Ill.; additional classes continue each Thursday through March 7; for more information or to register, call Community Service at 618-544-8657, ext. 1130.
Edgar County, Ill.
• Blood pressure and sugar and lipid panel/total cholesterol screenings, $25, 7 to 9 a.m., Visiting Specialty Clinic, Paris Community Hospital/Family Medical Center; for appointment, call 217-465-2606, ext. 228.