• Free blood pressure, blood glucose screenings, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Minority Health Coalition Inc., 1101 S. 13th St., 812-234-8713.
• Storytime, 10 a.m., ages 3 to 5, meeting room D, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Popular streets, 812-232-1113, ext. 2294.
• Spill the Beans with a Tax Preparer lunch, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Providence Place All Place, 219 N. Providence Place, West Terre Haute, featuring Amy Stadler of Stadler and Company Tax Service, Terry Daniels of Hoosier Heartland Financial Services, John Fitzpatrick of Fitzpatrick Funeral Home and Marjorie Hopkins, author of “Dying to Meet Him”; presented by Senior Education Ministries Inc., meal provided by Fitzpatrick Funeral Home and Cremation Services. Call 812-232-3245 for reservations.
• Tot Time, featuring story time, hands-on science related projects, experiments and games, 10:30 a.m., Terre Haute Children’s Museum, 727 Wabash Ave., registration required; call 812-235-5548.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, medical treatment for people at poverty level with no insurance, 1 to 4 p.m., 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary. Accepting unexpired medications; call 812-232-7447.
• Free tutoring program for first through 12th grade, 4:30 to 6 p.m., Charles T. Hyte Community Center, 618 Wabash Ave., 812-234-0724 or 812-223-1330.
• Library board meeting, 5:30 p.m., meeting room C, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Popular streets, 812-232-1113.
• Pottery, 6 p.m., Torner Community Center, Deming Park, 812-232-0147.
• Community Bible study presented by Celestial Christian Church, praise and worship and prayer, 6:30 p.m., with Bible study at 7, 1219 S. 12th St.; visit celestialchristianchurch.org or call 812-917-4410.
• Euchre, 7:30 p.m., Riley American Legion Post 328, Riley.
• Civil Air Patrol senior flying squadron meets, 7 to 9 p.m., Air National Guard, Hulman Field; call René Foli, 812-240-2306.
• Reservation deadline, for County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner meeting, 6:30 p.m., Turkey Run Inn Lusk Room, Turkey Run State Park, near Marshall, Ind.; reservations due by noon, Chamber Office, Old National Bank building, 105 N. Market St., Rockville, 765-569-5565.
• County Council meeting Parke County Board of Commissioners, 3:45 p.m., EOC building, 110 E. High St., Rockville.
• Cemetary advisory board meeting, 3:30 p.m., cemetery office, 704 W. Johnson St., Sullivan.
• Registration deadline for Crop Water Management conference, set for 9:15 a.m. Jan. 24, program and lunch $20, available certifications $10, Beef House Restaurant, 16501 Indiana 63, Covington; Phil Cox 765-492-5335 or email@example.com.