TERRE HAUTE — Community calendar events for Vigo and surrounding counties.
• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m.; or to Danville, Ill., medical facility, leaves promptly at 8 a.m., both from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, 812-462-3261.
• Wired Wednesday, computer questions session, 9:30 a.m., Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets; registration required, 812-232-1115.
• Blood drive, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., sponsored by Indiana Blood Center, Dede II, Hulman Memorial Student Union, Indiana State University, 800-632-4722.
• Infant storytime, infant to 17 months, 10 a.m., meeting room B; preschool storytime, 10 a.m., meeting room C; toddler storytime, 18 to 36 months, 11 a.m., meeting room B, Vigo County Public Library, Seventh and Poplar streets, 812-232-1113, ext. 2294.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, medical treatment for people at poverty level with no insurance, 1 to 4 p.m., 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary. Accepting unexpired medications; 812-232-7447.
• “The Global Community of Terre Haute” discussion meeting, 7 p.m., events area, Cunningham Memorial Library, Indiana State University.
• Dine with a Doc® brunch, free, featuring Dr. Jean Yacoub of Providence Medical Group, presented by Senior Education Ministries Inc., 10 a.m. to noon, First National Bank, 1128 Indianapolis Road, Greencastle; lunch provided by Terre Haute Regional Hospital; reservations, 812-230-7772.
• Purdue Master Gardener Intern class, registration deadline today for 12-session course scheduled 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Feb. 14 to May 2, $78 fee, Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., Clinton; contact Phil Cox, 765-492-5335 or www.ag.purdue.edu/counties/vermillion.