• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m.; or to Danville, Ill., medical facility, leaves promptly at 8 a.m., both from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, (812) 462-3261.
• Frontier Day Parade, line up 9 a.m., traveling from Fourth Street, left on Wabash Avenue, past reviewing stand at Seventh and Wabash, at Ninth Street left onto Mulberry Street and left on Eighth Street then right on Wabash Avenue to ISU parking lot; visit www.wvha.info for more information.
• St. Ann’s Clinic, closed today. 1436 Locust St. No appointment necessary. Accepting unexpired medications; call (812) 232-7447.
• Wabash Valley Rodders cruise-in, 6 to 9 p.m., weather permitting, Super Kmart parking lot, U.S. 41 South.
• Rotary Club 4th of July Celebration, featuring carnival rides $20 bracelets, sack races, Brazil Community Choir concert, and grand prize drawing, events begin 3 p.m., Forest Park, Brazil.
• Historical cabins open for viewing during Rotary celebration, noon to 5 p.m., Forest Park.
• Day of Fun events, free movie at Ritz, national bell ringing ceremony on the square and park celebration with free pool entry of veterans and their families, karaoke entertainment and more, begins 9:30 a.m., Rockville.
• “Paws, Scales and Summer Reading Tales,” for grades 6 through 12, 1 p.m., Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., Clinton, (765) 832-8349.
• Between the Covers, adult summer reading program, featuring games, prizes, refreshments and special guests, 2 p.m., Clinton Public Library, 313 S. Fourth St., Clinton, (765) 832-8349.
• Sportland Park, South 9th St., Clinton, 9 a.m. with car show; continous entertainment and contest during the day.