Clark County, Ill.
• Bazaar and soup meal, presented by The Willow Creek Cumberland Presbyterian Church, $6 meals, also handmade crafts items, baked goods, and more available for purchase, 9 a.m., downtown Martinsville, Ill.
Crawford County, Ill.
• Basket Fun Night with food and raffle, presented by H.H.S. student council, games begin 7 p.m., Hutsonville Grade School gym, 618-563-4913.
Edgar County, Ill.
• Book Fair, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, conference room B, Paris Community Hospital, 721 E. Court St.
• Storytime, infants to age 5, 10 to 10:30 a.m., Rockville Public Library, 106 N. Market St., 765-569-5544.
• Country Rhodes Fish Fry, 4:30 to 7 p.m., Montezuma Firehouse, tickets $8.50 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under.
• Shop United Vermillion County trip, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tickets $50, includes breakfast, lunch and transportation, contact 812-235-6287.
• Disabled American Veterans van transport to Indianapolis VA Hospital, leaves 6 a.m., from parking lot of Denny’s Restaurant, Third and Poplar streets; to reserve a seat, call Veteran’s Assistance Center, Vigo County Annex, 812-462-3261.
• TechPoint breakfast, 8 to 9:30 a.m., Rose Hulman Ventures. Live, interactive video feed from Barnes & Thornburg LLP.
• Fall Holistic Health and Psychic Fair, presented by The Celebration Spiritual Center, featuring mediums, numerologists, reflexologists, and more, 5 to 9 p.m., Twelve Points, 1241 Lafayette Ave., 812-223-2937.
• Four Star Series, featuring Margaret Lowman, Ph.D., 7 p.m., Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, 812-535-5212.
• Dueling Pianos, United Way fundraiser with appetizers and cash bar, 7:30 to 11 p.m., The Ohio Building, 672 Ohio St.